Prescription drug errors are a leading cause of medical injuries. According to the Institute of Medicine, more than 1.5 million Americans suffer illness or die due to errors in prescribing, dispensing or taking prescription medications. Sadly, these are preventable events that someone failed to prevent.
For more than 30 years, the Law Offices of William W. Green & Associates has represented people who have been injured due to the negligence of others. We also represent families who have lost loved ones. We handle prescription drug error cases in Newport Beach, Anaheim and other communities in Orange County, California.
Did You Receive The Wrong Medication Or Incorrect Prescription From A Pharmacy?
Some of the most common prescription drug errors are:
- Prescribing or dispensing the wrong drug
- Prescribing or dispensing the wrong dose of a drug
- Drug labeling errors
- Prescribing or dispensing drugs that are dangerous when combined with other drugs the patient is taking
- Prescribing a drug the patient is allergic to
- Failure to warn about drug side effects or interactions
- Failure to advise how a drug should be taken
- Dispensing contaminated drugs
Our civil justice system does more than provide compensation for the victims of prescription drug errors. It also provides a strong motivation for doctors and pharmacies to prevent errors.
Tell Our Lawyers About Your Prescription Drug Error Case
Did you or a love one become injured due to a prescription drug error? Contact the Law Offices of William W. Green & Associates. Please call toll free at 800-524-5446.